Find top lawyers across India
Advanced Search
lex Assured Security Investment Lawyers IN India

No results found.

OTHER Security Investment Lawyers IN India
View More
  • Recent article
    In Criminology, the term ‘White Collar Crime’ was defined by sociologist Edwin Sutherland in 1939. It is a non violent form of crime which...
    Read More
  • Recent question on Security Investment
    Hello Sir/Madam , You can proceed to file two different cases for 138 & 420. Firstly if you won the 138 case & still the accused not ready to pay then you can go for civil suit for recovery of money and ahead of it would be execution proceeding. Private complaint case you can dircetly file in court through a private lawyer. And if FIR is registered then after police doing its inquiry will file the State case that is where APP will appear for you.Your private lawyer can assist the APP. Most importantly when once you receive money from the accused ,if at all you cannot claim it again. If he doesn't then you have civil proceedings to recover your money / even attach his property for the claim made by you. It seems you have done a through study I wish this information will add more knowledge to you & more weight-age to your case.
    Cheque Bounce • Asked on: 9th February 2019 • Answers: 2
why to book consultation from lexcarts
Why Free Advise?
It will help you to understand your issue in legal prespective.
How it works?
You have to select if you want to post your question as a general question or want to post as a private question.
1. General questions will be posted on our website in a Q&A section and any expert lawyer can answer it, The best part is that you get multiple views on your issue by different lawyers.
2. Private question will be answered by our pannel of expert Lawyers to you.
How it will help me?
Instantly it will help you to understand your case and get to know who can actuly help you in this. You have a choice to have a private conversation also.
Have a question for us?
Need Immediate Legal Help? Call 9782 755 755