Find top lawyers across India
Advanced Search
lex Assured Commodities & Derrivatives Lawyers IN India

No results found.

OTHER Commodities & Derrivatives Lawyers IN India
View More
  • Recent article

    History of Reservation System in India

    The roots of reservation in India recede to times immemorial when the Hindu Society was...
    Read More
  • Recent question on Commodities & Derrivatives
    As Per Your Question : 1 . If the said paternal house is self occupied & self acquired by your grandfather , then your father have no right to give this house/property to others . In such house/property you can easily claim that house/property as per the Hindu Succession Act . 2 . You can take the certified copy to nearest registrar office where the property is situated & you can inspect the document through Land Records i.e., Map , Property Registered Card . 3. In the property registered card (PR card ) checked-out the actual owner of such property. 4. You can take all certified copies of Sale deed , Sanctioned Map , Layout Plan , Architecture Map , Property Registered Card/ Village Extract 8A & Make an application to Land record for ferfar & registered your name on property registered card . 5. Then , Your father Can't Do Anything , Because You are the owner of such property .
    Property Laws • Asked on: 19th January 2018 • Answers: 4
why to book consultation from lexcarts
Why Free Advise?
It will help you to understand your issue in legal prespective.
How it works?
You have to select if you want to post your question as a general question or want to post as a private question.
1. General questions will be posted on our website in a Q&A section and any expert lawyer can answer it, The best part is that you get multiple views on your issue by different lawyers.
2. Private question will be answered by our pannel of expert Lawyers to you.
How it will help me?
Instantly it will help you to understand your case and get to know who can actuly help you in this. You have a choice to have a private conversation also.
Have a question for us?
Need Immediate Legal Help? Call 9782 755 755