Find top lawyers across india
Advanced Search
lexassured Lawyers IN Gandhinagar

No results found.

OTHER Lawyers IN Gandhinagar
View More
  • Recent artical on divorce
    20 Divorce Mistakes Most Likely to be Committed
    Mistakes are very integral part of the process of learning in life. But neither marriage nor divorce should be treat....
    Read More
  • Recent question

    Third party under the purview of RTI means person other than the citizen seeking information. The definition of third party includes a public authority other than the public authority to which the request has been made for the information. It means any person other than the Applicant and the Respondent.

    Right to Information • Asked on: 8th June 2017 • Answers: 1
why to book consultancy from lexcarts
Have a question for us?
Need Immediate Legal Help? Call 9828065532