Find top lawyers across India
Advanced Search
lex Assured Lawyers IN Bangalore/Bengaluru
View More
OTHER Lawyers IN Bangalore/Bengaluru
View More
  • Recent article
    It all started in the midst of increasing international concern over Myanmar's dubious treatment of the Rohingya minority, claiming certain human...
    Read More
  • Recent question
    As Per Your Question :- 1 . Firstly , Go to the Copying Section/Counter/Department of such Delhi District Saket Court . 2 . In case you are the party to the case you go to self & make an application with proper pasting of Judicial Court Fee/ Court Fee Tickets . 3 . Contact with clerk regarding such Certified Copies Of Judgment & submitted such application in Copying section/Counter/Department . 4 . For Certified Copies cost depends upon per page . 5 . You can also demand that certified copies through express way . Some additional charges paid if you want that certified copy of such judgment by the way of Express Method ( FAST Received ) . 6 . For additional legal advice contact me through website & get the best legal consultations regarding your issues .
    Criminal Law • Asked on: 18th January 2018 • Answers: 2
why to book consultation from lexcarts
Why Free Advise?
It will help you to understand your issue in legal prespective.
How it works?
You have to select if you want to post your question as a general question or want to post as a private question.
1. General questions will be posted on our website in a Q&A section and any expert lawyer can answer it, The best part is that you get multiple views on your issue by different lawyers.
2. Private question will be answered by our pannel of expert Lawyers to you.
How it will help me?
Instantly it will help you to understand your case and get to know who can actuly help you in this. You have a choice to have a private conversation also.
Have a question for us?
Need Immediate Legal Help? Call 9782 755 755