At Lexcarts, maintaining your trust is our top priority, so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy. Also, our registered users (“Members”) share their professional/personal identities, engage with their network, exchange legal issues, knowledge and professional insights, post and view relevant content, and find business and solution opportunities. Content on some of our services is also visible to unregistered viewers (“Visitors”). So, we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy.
Information We Collect:
All information such as e-mail address, IP address, web browser type, Operating system, Address of the reference website or the website to which you exit to, date and time you access our website or services, Items you click on, pages you visit and time spent on each page.
We at Lexcarts collect and store all the personal information you provide us while you access or use our services. Personal information includes name, gender, age, address, telephone number, email address, credit card or other account number. Personal Information does not include:
- aggregated or anonymous information
- any publicly available information about lawyers
- information about you that is provided by third parties; For e.g. if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you.
We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend .to participate in, or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
Website Analytics & Web Beacons:
2.2 We may use third party website analytics services in connection with the Site. These website analytics services do not collect Personal Information that you do not voluntarily enter into the Site. These services do not track your browsing habits across websites, which do not use their services. We are using the information collected from these services to find usability problems to make the Site easier to use. The recordings will never identify you or your account.
2.3 All information including information that you post in public areas of our services or via your profile may become publicly available and is not considered Personal Information. For example, information you post in your Profile, peer endorsements, Q&A, or any other interactive areas may be made publicly available and can potentially be viewed by anyone. Your posting to such public areas of the Services constitutes consent to share such information publicly, and you should assume that such information will be widely disseminated, including via search engines and other tools to locate information online.
We retain or store all Traffic Data and review postings indefinitely, even after “deletion,” and may archive some of such information elsewhere. We store all personal information until you request that we modify or delete it, in which case we may still end up retaining some of that information, as it may be impossible to remove your account without some residual information being retained by us.
Lexcarts has no obligation to delete any data or information you provide on a Case History following from termination of your account or the account of any professional to whom your “Case History Form” was submitted through our website. Registered users who wish to close their account should write in at contactus@Lexcarts.com.
- To provide the service offered through this Web site, we will forward your information to the Lawyers identified when you complete our form and request a consultation in order for them to contact you, to evaluate your needs, and to determine whether to represent you. When you submit your request, you consent to release of your information to those Lawyers. As a part of this process, the Lawyers agree to keep your information confidential and agree not to share it with any third party without your express permission.
- We will disclose your information to proper Government authorities when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, valid legal process, a court order, a current judicial proceeding, or to protect our rights or property.
- In order to customize your advertising interactions, we may share Personal Information with advertisers and other third parties only on an aggregate (i.e., non-personally-identifiable) basis.
- We may share your de-identified Personal Information with third parties to enable them to run statistical research on individual or aggregate trends.
Protection of your Information:
We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error. We do not ordinarily send text messages for marketing purposes, but to the extent you provide us with your mobile telephone number, you consent to the transmission of text messages to such number. You may, however, contact us and opt out of receiving such texts.
You make the choice of making your data available to consulting Lawyers. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information. For example we use multiple layers of firewall security and different degree of encryption for your sensitive personal data.
Our employees and consulting Lawyers may share case information with each other for payment and operational purposes, only in order to provide efficient Professional services.
Your personal data may in some situations be seen by third parties, such as Lawyers or operations and maintenance contractors repairing and maintaining our technical systems. The respective contracts require businesses to protect the information we share with them. Lexcarts will use the information received to provide our services in the best interest of the company.
Members & Users:
We may disclose Personal Information when we are required to or we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant or court order); to enforce or apply this Policy or our other policies or agreements; to initiate, render, bill, and collect for amounts owed to us; to protect our or our users’ rights, property or safety; to protect our users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of the Services; or if we believe that an emergency involving the danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires or justifies disclosure of Personal Information or We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests or when we are investigating potential fraud.
We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 18 years of age. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.